- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Current Texas Driver's License with no more than one accident/moving violation in the past 5 years
- Must be able to pass a criminal background screen
- Must have a strong knowledge of Houston and surrounding areas
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with people with disabilities
The mission and purpose of this position are to compassionately deliver high-quality service and transportation in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Insurance-Health, Dental and Vision, PTO, Cell phone discount, Aflack
- Texas City
- Sugar Land
- North Texas
- Medical Center
|Duty / Responsibility|
Transport/Drive patients to and from medical facilities and/or home in a timely manner.
Utilize GPS to locate hospitals, medical facilities, and patient home addresses.
Complete Trip Sheet daily, fully recording each transport.
Ensure wheelchair van is maintained and is in good working order; keep unit clean.
Know and use Standard Codes in radio transmission.
Responsible for completing mechanical checklist for vehicle at the start of each shift.
Report mechanical problems to Fleet Manager.
Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility.
Other duties as defined by the formal job description